Based on Article. 13 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, I inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Bartnicki D.O.O., SMILIANICEVA2, 21—000 Split Croatia, HR 13838178280- represented by Andrzej Galant email@example.com
- The administrator has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector.
- Your personal data will be processed for purposes resulting from the administrator's business profile. The legal basis for processing is Art.6 par. 1 lit. a - the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (GDPR).
- The recipients of your personal data will be the administrator's employees, entities entrusted by the administrator with data processing (eg software suppliers, hosting providers), other cooperating intermediaries (including within the MLS system), public administration bodies.
- Your data will not be transferred to the recipient in a third country or an international organization.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the goals necessary from the administrator's business profile and the expiry of the time limits resulting from legal provisions.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to: request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data is a requirement necessary to conclude a contract, and not providing data to the extent required by the administrator may result in the refusal to conclude the contract.
- Your data will not be subject to automated decision making (profiling).