Managing cookies on your device
Using the browser to control cookies
Most browsers allow you to view, manage, delete and block cookies on the website. Please note that if you delete all cookies, all preferences you have set will be lost, including the option to opt-out of cookies, as this feature alone requires an opt-out cookie to be placed on your device. For guidance on how to control cookies in popular browsers, see below.
Analytical cookie management
You can opt out of saving anonymous browsing history on our websites or apps by using analytical cookies. We use the following service providers and you can learn more about their privacy policies and how to opt out of their analytical cookies by clicking on the following links:
Types of cookies
- Essential cookies: This type of cookie is essential for the website to function and cannot be turned off in our systems. Essential cookies are usually used in response to actions taken by the user, such as: setting privacy options, logging in or filling out forms. You can change your browser settings to block them, but the website will then not function properly
- Analytical cookies: This type of cookie allows us to measure the number of visits and collect information about traffic sources, so that we can improve the operation of our website. They also help us find out which pages are the most popular or how visitors are moving around our site. If you block this type of cookies, we will not be able to collect information about the use of the website and we will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional cookies: This type of cookies helps us to improve the effectiveness of our marketing activities and to adapt them to your needs and preferences, eg by remembering any choices made on the pages.
- Session cookies: These are temporary information stored in the browser's memory until the end of the browser session, i.e. until it is closed. These cookies are mandatory for certain applications or functionalities to function properly.
- Persistent cookies: They make the use of frequently visited websites easier (eg they ensure optimal navigation, remember the selected resolution, content layout etc.). This information remains in the browser's memory for a longer period. This time depends on the choice that can be made in the browser settings. This type of cookie allows information to be transferred to the server each time a given page is visited.